11:00 – 1:00 Monday through Friday. Usually a volunteer will choose a day or two during the week or allow us to call them on a substitute basis.
There are several different routes from the Center each weekday. They currently are as follows: Waterbury, Waterbury Center, Duxbury, Moretown, Bolton, and Middlesex.
- Deliver meals to home bound individuals.
- Be cheerful and welcoming to all individuals we deliver to.
- Notify the center office staff if any one on your route did not answer their door or you have other concerns.
- Arrive at the center a few minutes before 11:00am. Pick up the meals from the kitchen.
- Be sure to count all of your bags & hot meals, If you have questions ask the kitchen staff before you leave.
- Deliver meals to the designated people. If anyone does not answer the door, do not leave the meal (unless you have received other specific instructions).
- Notify the office staff if anyone was not at home or if you have other concerns.
- We offer mileage reimbursement if you’d like to be compensated for your miles. Keep track of your miles an we will compensate you weekly at the current federal rate of $.55 per mile.