The Waterbury Area Senior Center serves meals five days a week. We strive to use fresh and local products in our daily meal production. We partner with local farmers and food producers to serve Vermont grown and made products in our daily meal production. Collaborations with farmers have included Tangletown Farm in Middlesex, Templetown Farm in East Montpelier, Peacock Farms in Duxbury, and the Vermont Youth Conservation Corps in Richmond Vermont, Also we use local products from Cabot Cheese, Ben & Jerry’s, Liz Lovely Bakery, Vermont Smoke and Cure, Harrington Hams, Vermont Butter & Cheese Creamery, Highland Sugarworks, Champlain Orchard, Cold Hollow Cider Mill, Hunger Mountain Orchard.
Dining Room Meals:
- Served Monday through Friday at Noon
- Suggested donation for guests ages 60 and over is $4.50
- For guests under age 60, the meal price is $7.50
Home Delivered Meals:
- The Waterbury Area Senior Center is a member of the Meals on Wheels Association of America, and National Institute of Senior Centers.
- Volunteer drivers deliver meals Monday through Friday to senior or disabled community members.
- Meals are delivered to Waterbury, Waterbury Center, Duxbury, Moretown, Middlesex, and Bolton.
- Suggested donation $4.50 per meal.
Please call 802-244-1234 for more information.